At CODA, we help patients build a foundation for early recovery. By focusing treatment on skill building, education, relapse prevention, connection to the recovery community, and coordination with other healthcare providers, our patients are prepared for long-term recovery success. In addition to our standard services, CODA also offers specialized care programs for those with criminal justice or child welfare system involvement.
What to expect:
Our outpatient treatment program and patients work together to achieve realistic goals and plan workable life changes.
First appointment basics:
- Patients sit down with a counselor and talk about what brings them to CODA;
- Basic paperwork will be completed, and patients will speak to a counselor. This step takes about 45 minutes;
- Both the patient and the counselor will create an individualized treatment plan;
- If medication is appropriate to treatment, an appointment will be made with medical staff;
- Random drug screening is assigned to the patient.
Supportive family and friends are always welcome at first appointments, and we can include them in conversations about treatment plans.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
CODA offers outpatient treatment programs in Clackamas, Hillsboro and Tigard. Clinical services are designed to provide evaluation, counseling, patient and family education, and continuing care for individuals and families affected by substance use disorders.
Services and supports:
Medication to treat opioid use disorders and alcohol use disorders
Urine drug screening
DUII treatment (with referral)
CODA offers Oregon’s court-mandated Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII) diversion programming at our outpatient offices. Referral by an Alcohol and Drug Evaluation and Screening Specialist (ADES) is required for entry into this programming.