At CODA, we understand there is more to your work than a paycheck. In addition to highly satisfying work supporting some of the most vulnerable members of our society, we offer a robust benefits package in an effort to keep our employees happy and healthy.
CODA offers a comprehensive benefits package to employees in regular positions working more than 20 hours per week.
- Generous paid-time-off plan beginning at 14 hours per month at the time of hire, with accrual increases linked to organization tenure
- Seven paid holidays a year, paid bereavement and paid jury-duty days
Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive medical-, vision-, and dental-insurance coverage
- Medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan
- HRA – Health Reimbursement Plan starting at $1,250
- 401K with 4% Employer Matching
- FSA – Flexible Spending plan that applies to medical and/or dependent care expenses
- Employer-paid basic life insurance; long-, and short-term disability policies
- Additional voluntary benefits (hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness)
- Unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CODA employees may also qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Transportation reimbursement plan
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonus
- Cell phone reimbursement for approved positions
Ready to join our team?
We’d love to hear why you’d be a great addition to our team. Click below to see our current job openings.