At CODA, we help patients build a foundation for early recovery.
By focusing treatment on skill building, education, relapse prevention, connection to the recovery community, and coordination with other healthcare providers, we help our patients prepare for long-term recovery success. In addition to our standard services, CODA also offers specialized care programs for those with criminal justice or child welfare system involvement.
Locations and Hours
Clackamas, Hillsboro, and Tigard
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
CODA offers outpatient treatment programs in Clackamas, Hillsboro, and Tigard. Clinical services are designed to provide evaluation, counseling, patient and family education, and continuing care for individuals and families affected by substance use disorders.
What to expect
Our outpatient treatment program staff and patients work together to achieve realistic goals and plan workable life changes.
Preparing for your first appointment
- Arrive 30 minutes before your appointment is scheduled to complete your paperwork
- Patients sit down with a counselor and talk about what brings them to CODA
- Basic paperwork will be completed, and patients will speak to a counselor (this step takes about 45 minutes)
- Both the patient and the counselor will create an individualized treatment plan
- If medication is appropriate to treatment, an appointment will be made with medical staff
- Random drug screening is assigned to the patient
- Supportive family and friends are always welcome at first appointments, and we can include them in conversations about treatment plans
- Bring health insurance information and photo ID