“I’ve tried everything, and CODA was the only thing that worked.”
Hope starts here. People turn to treatment for substance use disorders when they are at their most vulnerable. At CODA we are here to offer support during those first steps in the recovery journey.
What We Treat
Substance use disorders we treat
Cocaine and crack
Opioids and prescription medications
The symptoms of substance use disorder
- Feeling that you have to use the substance regularly — this could be daily or several times a day.
- Taking a substance more often and in higher quantities than is recommended.
- A desire to reduce use without success.
- Needing more of a substance to get the same effect experienced from smaller amounts in the past.
- Spending money on the substance, even if you can’t afford it.
- Not meeting obligations and responsibilities.
- Doing things that you normally wouldn’t do, such as stealing, to get more of the substance.
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you attempt to stop using.
How We Help
We can provide a screening over the phone in 10-15 minutes and offer same/next day appointments in most cases.
When appropriate, our medical team will prescribe medicines to address withdrawal symptoms and ongoing cravings.
We accept multiple insurance plans and offer a sliding scale to ensure everyone seeking treatment can receive it.
We build a personalized care plan for each patient to ensure they receive the best support for their recovery.
We will talk to you about barriers that interfere with getting treatment, such as housing, transportation, and interpretation services.
Call 855-SEE-CODA or please fill out the form below. A representative will be in touch as soon as possible.
Patient intake form
Have ready for your call:
- Legal first/last name (as shown on insurance card)
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Phone Number
We’ll ask about:
- Details about your drug use
- Barriers to treatment, including housing, transportation, and interpretation needs
- Related medical issues, including whether you are pregnant
- Your planned payment method (we can check your insurance coverage and offer a sliding scale for self-pay)